LAMB: Late-Antique, Medieval & Byzantine Workshop
Mark your calendars for the following dates for the Late-Antique, Medieval & Byzantine workshop.
Spring 2017, Mondays, 4:30-6:00PM:
- February 6th
- March 6th
- April 3rd
Fall 2016, Mondays, 4:30-6:00PM:
- October 3rd - Ian Ward, "The End of the Carolingian Oath of Loyalty, c. 900-986"
- November 7th - Hollis Dvorkin, "'Ex paterna largicione concessa': The Case for the Carthusians and Angevin Devotional Memory in Thirteenth- and Fourteenth-Century Provence"
- December 5th
Spring Semester 2016:
- February 22 – Lee Mordechai, "'Too many kings can ruin a country': negotiating rulership in the eleventh-century Eastern Roman Empire"
- March 28 – Merle Eisenberg, "An Unremarkable Bishop: Valerian of Cimiez’s Sermons to his Community in Fifth-Century Gaul"
- April 18 – Jan van Doren, title TBD
- May 2– Randall Pippenger, ‘Dying for the Cross: death, captivity, and their consequences’